COVID-19 Rules, Guest Policy, Safety Plan, Pickleball Safety and Etiquette, Code of Conduct
Please familiarize yourself with all downloadable documents on this page. It is your responsibility to read and understand the rules that we are required to follow in order to play safely and minimize the risk of Covid-19. In most cases common sense applies.
VALLEYSTREAM PICKLEBALL CLUB
COVID-19 RULES 2022
**Updated June 15, 2022**
- You are responsible for observing all government health guidelines published by Federal Government, Province of Ontario, and City of Ottawa to keep yourself and others safe.
- Follow the Mandatory Covid Screening Guidelines from City of Ottawa (see document below)
- Stay home if you feel unwell, have a fever or cough, or any other symptoms of illness
- If you have any other concerns about being out in public or playing pickleball, stay home
- You must follow all signage directions at the Club
- Bring your own water, balls, paddles and hand sanitizer
- Disinfect your equipment regularly
- It is still recommended to try to maintain a distance of 2 metres from others not of your household or bubble
- You must promptly leave the courts at the end of your session
- Please be aware that members’ actions on and around the courts will be captured and saved on our two web-cams when they are re-enabled in the next week or two
- Note that use of CanaTrace the active screening program is no longer required to access the courts
- If you show symptoms for Covid or test positive after playing at Valleystream, we ask that you notify any club members you had played with 3 days prior to the onset of symptoms or the positive test result (whichever is earlier). They should be made aware of your status so they can take appropriate precautions to protect themselves and their close contacts.
Failure to abide by these rules could result in your membership being suspended and could result in the Club being shut down.
ABOVE ALL – BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN
Club Guest Policy (as of Saturday June 18)
Mandatory Covid Screening Guidelines from City of Ottawa
Pickleball Safety and Etiquette
Code of Conduct